TownDrugStore does its best to offer the greatest products with the greatest service. Please take a look at our terms:
THE UNDERSIGNED, BEING THE CUSTOMER, OFFERS TO PURCHASE CERTAIN PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS FROM THE SELLER, SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This Patient Acknowledgment must be read and agreed to TownDrugStore.com (operating as “www.TownDrugStore.com”) by any patient (“I” or “me”) who is seeking to have TownDrugStore.com fill a prescription, which has been issued by a Non-US physician (“My Own Physician”).
I acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. As a precondition to TownDrugStore.com being able to fill my prescription, TownDrugStore.com is required to have a licensed physician (the ” Physician”) review my medical information for the purposes of independently verifying whether the medications prescribed by My Own Physician are appropriate.
2. There are no fees charged to me arising from the Physician reviewing my medical information.
3. By reviewing my medical information, the Israeli Physician is not rendering or providing any service or advice to me whatsoever. I understand that it is my responsibility to have my own physician conduct regular physical examinations of me, including any and all suggested testing by my own physician to ensure that I have no medical problems, which would constitute a contraindication to me taking medications prescribed for me by my own physician. I agree that should I suffer any adverse effects while taking any prescription medication that I will immediately contact My Own Physician and that in the event I come under the care of another physician, I will inform him or her of any and all medications that I have been prescribed. I acknowledge and agree that TownDrugStore.com recommends regular physician examination with My Own Physician whose care I am under and who initially prescribed my medications.
4. I affirm that the prescription(s) medication is for personal use and will not be resold or re-distributed.
5. Refund: In general once we have shipped medications we are not allowed to take them back – as required by law. However, there are two conditions that we will issue a full refund
a. If the medications do not arrive in the time period promised (see the shipping times) – then we will be happy to issue a complete refund. The conditions for a full refund in such a situation are simple and clear:
*The box of medications must not be opened.
*The box must be returned to us – either by refusing acceptance or asking the post office to send it back.
*Once we receive the box of medications back – unopened – we will issue a full refund.
b. If the medication arrive damaged. If they arrive damage we require photographic proof and that you contact us so we can decide how to best service you.
6. Any legal proceedings will follow the laws of Israel.